Monday, June 8, 2009

"P" Stands for Pain

A few weeks before school got out I ordered a set of workout DVDs from an infomercial. Not being prone to buying things "as seen on tv" it was a new thing for me. However, it was not an impulse purchase. I had spoken with several friends and acquaintances and the program came highly recommended, so I took the chance and forked out $120 for the P90X system. It has been only 2 weeks since I started the routine and I am addicted. It is awesome! I actually enjoy working out. Of course, it is incredibly intense. The first day, I worked out so hard that even my eyelids hurt. Seriously, there was great pain involved. Now, I am little more carefully about over doing it. I still look forward to that daily workout, and it is so effective that 5 days in I was already tightening my belt. I'm telling you, it has been fabulous.

3 comments:

Leisa said...

That's cool! My husband is doing P90X as well and really likes it. He gets done and says "*#$*&%" that was hard... LOL

rymiembeal said...

Yay! I am so glad that you enjoy it.

Kara said...

Oy! Thats something! I've been just doing crunches and am ready to cry a little. :_)