Monday, December 3, 2007

All Aboard!

It is happened, it has finally happened...Oh dear, she has finally lost her mind. What do you mean finally? If I am not mistaken the last vestiges of sense went out the window when I chose to teach science to 15 year olds. No, the finally, I am talking about is the posting of my teacher certification test scores. Drum roll please, dadadadadadadadadadad, I failed! What? No, of course I didn't fail, what a terrible ending that would have been. It's like Darth Vader confessing to Luke, "I am completely unrelated to you and am going to kill out of an inflated sense of self importance." What a box office flop. So, yes I passed. The graduation train is running at full steam. Next stop, Convocation.

2 comments:

babs said...

Congratulations Leslie
we are so proud of you keep up the good work .if you have Katie`s address would you please send it to me .take care all our love
Aunt Barbara

Anonymous said...

Great job Leslie! Good luck with the job hunting and have a great Christmas!
love
Adrianne