Monday, December 17, 2007

Get to know your Friends...Christmas version.

My cousin tagged me with this Christmas survey, and I decided to use this venue to respond rather than send it to everyone in my contacts list

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Gift bags, no creativity or coordination required.

2. Real or Artificial tree? I prefer real but artificial is more practical for me.

3. When do you put up the tree? The weekend after Thanksgiving.

4. When do you take the tree down? Whenever Mom has a day off and gets tired of looking at it.

5. Do you like Eggnog? I like the taste but the texture is a bit thick for me.

6. Favorite Gift you received as a child? My binoculars I got from when I was 8, they still sit on my bookshelf even though one crystal is out of alignment.

7. Do you have a nativity scene? I don't actually have any decorations at all.

8. Hardest person to buy for? My parents.

9. Easiest person to buy for? My sisters, movies all around.

10. Worst Christmas gift ever received? I can't think of one!

11. Christmas Cards...or e-cards? E-cards, fast, convenient, and free.

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Mickey’s Christmas Carol.

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Whenever I have free time.

14. Have you ever 'recycled' a Christmas present? Probably, but I can't recall an exact occasion.

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Food!

16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Colored and flashing, it's hypnotic.

17. Favorite Christmas Song? Have yourself a merry little Christmas

18. Travel at Christmas or Stay Home? Either, it changes from time to time.

19. Can you name Santa's Reindeer? That depends, is it Donner or Donder?

20. Do you have an Angel or a Star on top of your tree? If I had a tree up, it would probably be a star, but the folks have an Angel right now.

21. Open the Presents Christmas Eve or Morning? Always Christmas morning.

22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? People who are rude or impatient with clerks at the store or complain loudly about waiting in line. Patience people. We are all waiting in line and have other places to go. Just try to be happy and it will affect those around you. :) Nicely put, Em.

23. Shopping...Mall or on-line? Mostly online, I like the convenience. I can ship it straight to its destination and it gives me a chance to comparison shop.

24. Do you decorate outside for Christmas or just inside (or at all?) Not at all, next year I think I will have more time and space for such things.

25. Favorite Christmas cookie? Homemade sugar cookies.

26. Do you own Christmassy clothing or jewelry? Yes. T-shirts and socks, and maybe pjs

27. Do you believe in Santa? You don't believe, you don't recieve! :)

Your turn. Take it and go!

--
“I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I intended to be.” Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

No comments: