Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Evidently, I Have Been Tagged.

A note to the one who tagged me... You are so busted!

4 JOBS I HAVE HAD:
1-Shift Supervisor at Peter Piper Pizza
2-Certified Nursing Assistant at a nursing home and children’s hospital
3-Office assistant for the child research program in the Speech/Hearing Dept at my University.
4-Currently, I work as a Technology Consultant for University Common Computing, which is a fancy way to say the IT Dept

MOVIES I COULD WATCH OVER AND OVER:
1-Harry Potter
2-The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy
3-The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen
4- Serenity

FAVORITE T.V. SHOWS:

Most of my favorites have been canceled, so I watch them on DVD.
1-Stargate SG:1
2-X-Files
3-Firefly
4-Bones

FAVORITE HOBBIES:
1-Reading
2-Writing
3-My piano lessons should definitely be on here
4-Attending the parties held at Margo Manor. I can’t wait for Pie Fest!!!

PLACES I HAVE LIVED:
Can I really only list 4?
1-Japan (Where I was born but can’t remember)
2-Germany
3-South Carolina
4-Arizona

PLACES I WOULD RATHER BE RIGHT NOW:
1- Home, asleep in my wonderful bed.
2- Home, asleep in my wonderful bed.
3- Home, asleep in my wonderful bed.
4- Southern California, reading a book on the beach.

WEB SITES I CHECK DAILY:
1-Blogs of family and friends
2-Taskstream (The website designed for teachers and student teachers that my Ed program requires I subscribe to for all my work.)
3- My email (personal and school accounts)
4- Google (Always looking for lesson ideas.)

WHO I'M TAGGING:
I have no idea who actually reads my blog so…
1- Mom
2- Katie
3- Bella
4- Emily

(Ha ha. Michelle thought she was done.)

Okay, now that you are tagged, you get to copy and paste this onto a post of your own. Delete my pitiful answers and type in your own. It is true blogging etiquette to really do this!!

3 comments:

rymiembeal said...

NO TAG BACKS!

(thanks for the comment abilities!)

Living the Dream said...

Emily and Bella are unique individuals, how is that tagging back!

Living the Dream said...

Fine. Instead of Bella, I tag Aunt Barbara. Emily remains tagged, though.